Sarktales

It's all about me.

Saturday, September 23, 2006


Damn, swallowed up by blogger my last post was. I was trying to figure out how to add a picture.

Well, long story short: luxuriating in my last alone time for a while, with my trusty tomato soup and TV. I'm currently watching Child Stars on A&E. At least it's not on E! They're doing it intellectual-style by having former child stars sit in a round table. There's Laura, Wally, Tootie, Darlene and some really old people I've never heard of except in these kind of specials.

Had my last improv show last night. They're so awesome, I do love my group. Here's our new poster- this is what cause me hella issues in my last post, so let's see how this goes:

Huh, well, not exactly where I thought it would be placed, but that's cool.

I got sort of hit on at the gym today. I was already showered and dressed and had returned to put a hold on my membership, so I wasn't a total mess, but pretty darned close. The dude was all over it. I was mostly surprised since I was wearing a hat to cover up the ridiculousness that my hair is today and we were just discussing how to get rid of my arm flab. It's nice to know I've still got it, even with a wedding ring and a lesbian-ish haircut.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

    So you DID get your hair cut?! I can sort of see it in the poster (which is hilarious--love the concept). Post a better pic, please, or just e-mail me one. Let your sister (-in-law, whatever) take a gander, yo.

     
  • At 3:31 PM , Blogger SC said...

    nothing better than reading about my sister getting hit on. whoo hoo!

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Suz said...

    Great picture - I'll expect a little impromptu funny lines the next time I see you!
    And of course you'd get hit on- you're a cutie
    Susan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home