Sarktales

It's all about me.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Bungee tales

Right, so I'm inside that big box 150 feet in the air, hemming and hawing for several minutes, convinced that I could NOT jump off:



Then I found myself no longer on the platform and in this position.



Still falling...



Most definitely upside down:


Okay, I'm down...


Whoa, back up we go!



A few more bounces like that and it was all over.

Next up, the story of a galaxy of glowworms and hiking two hours in the rain...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

    You're wild.
    What?
    YOU'RE WIIIIIIILD!

    -Baby and Johnny, Dirty Dancing

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger SC said...

    I don't know whether you look more scared as you're jumping off there, or when you jumped out of the plane.

     
  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Suz said...

    Now I know I couldn't do that!! I'm totally impressed!
    Susan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home