Sarktales

It's all about me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Birthday pics


Birthday flowers from my thoughtful family. My brother even found a local florist and the card has the word for "daughter" in Maori, "Tamahine."




Here's me standing on Mount Victoria, which has a 360 view of Wellington. It started sleeting around that time:


Wellington home are awfully cute, even though I got a shot of a rather run-down one. Some hilltop homes actually have private trolleys to take them from the bottom of a hill to to their front doors. Otherwise they'd have to walk up 200-300 steps:



The fairy penguins are coming! Only at dawn and dusk, really, but I was lucky enough to see them marching home in Melbourne and it's a darned cute sight.



My birthday presents:



This is what I imagine heaven might look like:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM , Blogger SC said...

    umm hello, you promised a picture of the flowers

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home