Sarktales

It's all about me.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

It really is all about me

I've finally reached the 21st century and bought something on eBay. Okay, I've bought something once before- an awesome tin can that says Sareka that my brother pointed me to- but that was at least five years ago.

Every time I've gone onto eBay since then, I get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff. Just so much...stuff. I'm not a big online shopper when it comes to clothes and purses anyway, so I never know what to look for. The only thing I've ever purposely looked up is "Barry Manilow" and "Sarika" to see what pops up. Actually, there is a super cute pairof Nine West sandals out there called "Sarika," but I can't ever find a size six and apparently they're not very comfortable. I shudder to think of the women out there limping back home mumbling "Stupid Sarika" and "I hate these Sarikas."

But yesterday, I came across something even more awesome. A Sarika t-shirt! For a girl who has never been able to get her name on a chintzy magnet, keychain or necklace (a la Carrie Bradshaw), this is pretty exciting. It says Property of Sarika. So I bid. And naturally won. I think I feel an eBay addiction coming on...



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home