Sarktales

It's all about me.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nasally Tinnies

Okay, just a few notes:

Phil- woo hoo! He's finally shown America what I've seen in him all along. Who knew that I was seeing a country singer? Yay recording contract for Phil!

Jordin- Sweetie darling, that dress is horrific. Skip the orange sacks and show off that curvacious bod. Ooh, that was interesting, Simon just proclaimed that she has a real shot at winning. I was just thinking on the way home that it's about time for me to put in my bet for who's going to win, and by process of elimination and with some radar ducking, I came out with Jordin. My momma has been supporting her and now Simon just did. So, you know, I guess Jordin is going to take it home.

Sadly, I think the Sanjaya train is running out of steam. It's okay though. As much fun as it was for a few weeks, I don't like to see a 17 year old being booed at a baseball game because of all this nonsense. I'd rather he go out with some grace and dignity. Oops, he's wearing bandana on wild moppy hair. So much for that grace and dignity.

Oh and my bro predicts that Chris is out this week. I haven't seen him perform yet (it's a west coast thing) but my fingers are crossed. I'd cross my toes too, but I once heard that cancels out your wish and lord knows we don't want that to happen.

Good god, that was horrible. Not Lakisha, she was fine. I mean, I'm not a huge fan, but whatever. But Jesus, Chris. How anyone has tolerated that whiny voice up till now is beyond me. Yes, yes, I get that people all have different tastes and I am a card carrying member of the Richard Marx fan club, but ugh. I'd be so embarrassed if aliens came down from other planets and saw him as our country's musical representative.

Now this is an interesting twist. Melinda was great, as usual. But I think Simon may have just lengthened her stay by advising her to lose the "Who, me?" expression. And she did, and she looked wonderful! Not to mention awesome hairdo and outfit this week. Hmm, a Melinda/Jordin face off. My money would still be on Jordin because she would have the underdog appeal, and Melinda has that already professional thing going on whereas Jordin has her entire future ahead of her. And she's, er, prettier.

Oh good lord, Blake was horrendous. What are these judges thinking? Horrible horrible. It was like the he and the band were on two entirely different songs.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for keeping me up on AI - your read is much more fun than the show! I've been in Scottsdale, AZ a few times the last few weeks and the paper if full of "Jordan - our hometown girl is still in the running".
    Suz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home