Sarktales

It's all about me.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'd like to point out that a) those two pictures of shredded coaster were two different piles. When I tried to take a picture of him chewing it up, surrounded by bits of coaster, he looked very guilty and ran away with it in his mouth. He does that a lot, and usually I spritz him with water yelling "Drop it!" It usually works, but only after he's mildly soaked.

b)I just texted a vote for Antonella Barba. I know. That says a lot about my own state of mind right now, although I don't know what it's saying. I've only ever voted on AI once before. That was Ruben Studdard singing "A Whole New World." I didn't get through and never tried again. But honestly, the amount of bashing that girl has taken and yet she still manages to smile through it all.

Otto is sitting very quietly in his crate and I'm not letting him out until bedtime. Call me a mean mommy, but I just gave a sympathy vote to Antonella Barba.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM , Blogger Chic Mommy Suysel said...

    i cannot believe you voted for antonella...OR ruben! eeks...but you do love neil diamond! (or are you still in the closet about that one?) ;-)

     
  • At 6:31 PM , Blogger sarika said...

    This comment was emailed to me by my mother, with the subject line: are you kidding!!!

    ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???ANTONELLA BARBA??? I raised you better.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home